alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Mad World Review EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Mad World Review EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Mad World Review EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Mad World Review EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Mad World Review EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Mad World Review EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Mad World Review EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Mad World Review EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Mad World Review EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Mad World Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie
Admin
Admin
jamie

Mad World Review Empty
PostSubject: Mad World Review   Mad World Review EmptyThu 30 Apr - 23:47

I rented this from gamefly I got it on Wednesday and I sent it back Thursday.

It wasn't a bad game it was just reallly really repetitive. You start out in a mini movie and the first level teaches you how to play the game. Everything is in black and white except I think the blood that's red. But the game is pretty violent you basically have a chainsaw in your right arm which your arm is mechanical.

The levels go you kill enemies then open up a mini game which you kill more people then the boss level opens up. The only boss I had trouble with was the 4th boss I believe he was. But you just have to get into a cut scene move the wiimore or nunchuk in the position it says and your done and you do some damage. You can also just beat the guy up without hitting the cutscene but that does take a few lives to defeat the boss.

Kills what makes this game so gory I guess is that you do kill people but the people are bad guys. You get points from killing people the more gruesome the more points you get. You need points to open up the minigames and the boss level.

What you can do and to get more points you have to screw the people up. So what you can do is say pick up a tire throw it around the dude, then grab a sign post and push it through the dudes neck then pick him up and throw him into spikes.

I also found in one of the levels there is a aquarium of piranas and you can throw people into it. My favorite kill was I found 2 trumpets and shoved them in the guys ears. He started to honk the horns it was pretty awesome. There are also grinders I threw a bunch of people into meat grinders that was awesome.

The game wasn't bad but it's just really repetitive which I didn't like. I don't think the game was that hard but just interesting and a good way to get agression out if you need to. I wouldn't pay full price for it though.
Back to top Go down

Mad World Review
Page 1 of 1