alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Bars with good drink specials EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Bars with good drink specials EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Bars with good drink specials EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Bars with good drink specials EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Bars with good drink specials EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Bars with good drink specials EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Bars with good drink specials EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Bars with good drink specials

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

Bars with good drink specials Empty
PostSubject: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyThu 2 Apr - 6:56

Koots has the best deals after work during the week before the crazies come out, its the only place in anchorage that has college town beer and pizza prices instead of all these other rip off bars charging the cost of a 6 pack of good beer for 2 beers. I kinda thought my den would have been a good social catalyst so I could just buy beer at the liquor store and have friends over but its not lol.

If anyone knows of anywhere that has 2$ beers in town go ahead and post it here. I do miss 3$ pitchers of light beer in Colorado (about the only thing from Colorado that I miss lol, oh and the 1$ sausage mcmuffin with egg).
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyThu 2 Apr - 16:29

Koots is definitely on my "Avoid like the plague" list aside from Mon-Wed maybe sunday if the monday after is not a holiday. I can not deal with all the Thug life and Generation Slut.

Aside from that the 2 dollar beer and buck 50 slice of pie is a real good deal, and the beers on tap are real good selection too.
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyThu 2 Apr - 16:55

It would be nice if there was a non koots bar that had these specials, flight deck is an ok deal but still kinda expensive 3.50 a glass, which is about 3 beers to a 6 pack. I dont think they exist anywhere but koots but its worth it to ask.
Back to top Go down
AKS4
Cartman
Cartman
AKS4

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 3 Apr - 6:52

Well, I have frequented the Park Lanes bar. They ave pretty decently priced drinks. I believe Pitchers are ~$10 all teh time. Not a steal but better than the $15+ normally seen. Bar tender also tends to make decently strong drinks. Add ontop of that a pretty good menu from the grill on the lanes side (Mmmm, Sliders) and makes for an inexpensive meal, nto to mention low attendance make it ideal for chillin.

Myself Clint and Dhole were there one night.

Other places I frequent are McGGinleys, Humpys and bears tooth. While good food and atmosphere, not exactly bargain booze.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 3 Apr - 19:50

I still gotta go try park lanes out.
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 3 Apr - 20:26

I asked my GF about this and she said park lanes is in the ghetto so im not sure if im so inclined to go there, maybe once just to see. It seems in Anchorage your either going to be in the ghetto or your going to get ripped off, it is unfortunate because most other places in the lower 48 are not like this (golden CO, lake havesu AZ, boulder CO, etc) nice places with cheap drinks where you dont have to worry about how you are going to pay your power bill after you hang out (or worry about getting robbed or killed in the ghetto) and have few drinks and maybe a burger with friends. I think maybe the chamber of commerse needs to take action on this matter of course koots and most other bars and establishments are packed all weekend long with expensive drinks so obviously no one cares and apperantly the "hard economic times" have not got hard enough yet.

I just cant believe the local population tolerates 5 and 6$ beers (I dont care if its a guniues I can get a 4 pack of that for 8-10$) and 12$ cheese burgers and 20$ pizzas and frequent these establishments unless they just dont know any better. Maybe I can join a mooses club or something where I can bring in my own beer from the liquor store so I can have a social gathering place with drinks I want to afford, but that still does not address the issue of inexpensive quality cheese burgers and pizza. I should be able to get a nice big juicy cheese burger for like 6$ and a full size pitcher of beer for 5-6$.

Well I guess at least we can go to carls jr and buy a 6 pack and take our guns out and go shooting, of course you have to drive like 60 miles to get outside the muni to go shooting and if you dont get far enough out channel 2 news will be pissing and moaning about spent shells on the ground so now your back to spending 20-30$ in fuel.

Ok im off my rant now until the next next post instigates me lol.
CdrKlown wrote:
I still gotta go try park lanes out.
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 3 Apr - 20:33

So I guess unless your willing to come very close to having your power shut off to go have a beer and burger you have to just sit at home and drink and buy supplies at costco and make your own burgers.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptySat 4 Apr - 4:08

Park lanes is not that ghetto. Centerbowl now that place is ghetto! Spernard hookers and right across from PJ's.
Back to top Go down
*Gnomie*
Cartman
Cartman
*Gnomie*

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptySat 4 Apr - 18:20

We should go try it out. I haven't been bowling in 5+ years!!
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptySat 4 Apr - 18:37

Centerbowl is also ghetto, but I believe park lanes is off of the glenn hwy in the general visinity of mt view I would call that the ghetto (unless im wrong about the location which I could be), it might be like one tenth of a step above centerbowl but that does not change its ghetto status. Like I said I will check it out sometime like on a tuesday right after work or something, its also on the complete oppostie end of town at that point I might as well just go to eagle river. I think I am just going to accept that fact of life of anchorage and be happy going out like once a month if that, if I went out more than that I would not be able to save a dime in my bank account.

CdrKlown wrote:
Park lanes is not that ghetto. Centerbowl now that place is ghetto! Spernard hookers and right across from PJ's.
Back to top Go down
wrcRS
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyThu 16 Apr - 19:58

rppearso wrote:
Centerbowl is also ghetto, but I believe park lanes is off of the glenn hwy in the general visinity of mt view I would call that the ghetto (unless im wrong about the location which I could be), it might be like one tenth of a step above centerbowl but that does not change its ghetto status. Like I said I will check it out sometime like on a tuesday right after work or something, its also on the complete oppostie end of town at that point I might as well just go to eagle river. I think I am just going to accept that fact of life of anchorage and be happy going out like once a month if that, if I went out more than that I would not be able to save a dime in my bank account.

CdrKlown wrote:

A good friend of ours and his wife run the snack bar at Park lanes. He's also a cook at the Beartooth grill. Its not too bad. They even deliver food to the bar/lounge area.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 17 Apr - 15:30

I was just looking at the general area the other day and its really not that bad, its pretty much all a business district. The bad parts of Mt. View are all the neighborhoods of Mt. View. I know there are a few church bowling leagues that even use park lanes.
Back to top Go down
AKS4
Cartman
Cartman
AKS4

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 12 Jun - 5:27

Well we should all go drinking some night and try the lanes.

Another spot to check out, I just got a flier on my windsheild is "Pi" apparently its in the hotel on 600 E Benson.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyMon 15 Jun - 7:48

Im down Ben, just say when and where and I will see if it works from my end
Back to top Go down
AKS4
Cartman
Cartman
AKS4

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyWed 23 Dec - 6:51

damn, I fallen off the horse on this one.

I still need to give y'alls a date and we meet up there. Maybe roll it in to showing off my new ride Wink

I will have to say, our friend has moved from running only the snack bar to runnign out of the kitchn there, which from peopel who knew of it in the past, was once a decidedly decent steak joint. They do serve steak now, and some pasta, also some artery cloggin burgers like the "gutterball", mmm mmm. not to mention same onion rings as bears tooth.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:22

wow and this is all out of a bowling alley?
Back to top Go down
AKS4
Cartman
Cartman
AKS4

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 8 Jan - 5:30

SOOooooooo, the new year has come with some interesting turn of events.

Suffice it to say the new owners of the Park lanes have much faggotry and have since closed down both the snack shop and the restaurant. with rumors they may even tear the place down. While most of us could care less, the owners are much cowards that decided to TEXT and employee.. "dont bother coming in, we're closing the joint for good" a TEXT!!

anyway, avoid park lanes at all costs and spread the word they are sheisters.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15

WOW read you loud and clear, how is Sheb doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bars with good drink specials   Bars with good drink specials Empty

Back to top Go down

Bars with good drink specials
Page 1 of 1