alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Intorductions EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Intorductions EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Intorductions EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Intorductions EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Intorductions EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Intorductions EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Intorductions EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Intorductions EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Intorductions EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Intorductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snowbat
Continuum Transfunctioner
Continuum Transfunctioner
snowbat

Intorductions Empty
PostSubject: Intorductions   Intorductions EmptyThu 23 Apr - 3:05

Well there are a lot of people n this site I know and a bunch of new people. I would like everyone if possible to post a little blurb about themselves under this thread.

To get it going,

I am Mike aka Snowbat one of the founding members of pCp from back in the day when it was just sitting around playing videos games drinking Coke MT.Dew and eating red vines into the early morning, or going out into the woods to cause hate discontent. For most of the other founding member I have known from day #1 some I met is HS. To me pCp has gone from doing for fore mentioned til eyes are bleeding, to now doing things with friends to hold on to youth in this going crazy world we live in today and trying to change the things that need to be changed or keep things the way they are for future generations of pCp followers.

To all members of pCp old and new I look forward to causing more hate and discontent.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

Intorductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorductions   Intorductions EmptyThu 23 Apr - 4:50

well spoken, that what you said right there :
Quote :
To me pCp has gone from doing for fore mentioned til eyes are bleeding, to now doing things with friends to hold on to youth in this going crazy world we live in today and trying to change the things that need to be changed or keep things the way they are for future generations of pCp followers.

To all members of pCp old and new I look forward to causing more hate and discontent.

is the underlying theme of this website! I am actually trying to think of some better words to put for our mission statement or forum description as its called on the admin panel if anyone has anything to change it please PM me or just put it here.

That being said I am Brandon. I was the big brother to PCP. Although in all reality the other Forerunners of PCP were only a year younger than me still technically the big brother. I had the car, the pimped out gaming system complete with surround sound that a few forerunners who were Jr.'s in HS at the time would skip out and come play some original PS and N64 while I had my Senior half days instead of graduating early time before work. I was also the one who would usually front money to but the gaming systems and the provisions! I am looking forward to many years of Alaskan Proactive Couch Potatoes!
Back to top Go down
Drakus40k
Wannabe
Wannabe
Drakus40k

Intorductions Empty
PostSubject: Newly registered...   Intorductions EmptyThu 30 Apr - 0:10

...and I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm Sean, a senior at UAA. My wife told me about this site (she's in a study group with Westin).

It sounds like my background fits a common theme. Back in HS (I graduated in 1998) my buds & I spent pretty much all of our free time gaming...how many hours did we waste chasing each other down in Goldeneye...? Those years are gone...and my old buddies have all moved away.

Anyway, I have to admit that I haven't stayed current on the console gaming side of things (I'm still at the PS2 stage... Embarassed ), but I try to keep up on the PC side of things. Admittedly, I've always been more of a wargamer or RPG'r than a videogamer...with that said, I play Warhammer 40K & Classic Battletech, and I'm game to try any Pen & Paper RPG you can think of (I've probably already played it...). I've played D&D from the beginning through 3.5 (I have the books for 4th...just haven't gotten around to playing yet...

Let's see...what else...I was in the Army Reserve for 8 years...I like firearms (1911's for teh win!), I'm a supporter/defender of the second amendment (I'm a mod at Alaskagunrights.org), & my views probably best match those of a viking...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

Intorductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorductions   Intorductions EmptyThu 30 Apr - 15:01

Welcome! Sounds like you will fit right in, and don't worry PS2 is a great system, sometimes we still Play ATV Off Road Fury 2 and Vice City at Uncooked Cabbages house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intorductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorductions   Intorductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Intorductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes :: General :: The Lounge-
Jump to: