alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Geno and Sal's New York Grill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

Geno and Sal's New York Grill Empty
PostSubject: Geno and Sal's New York Grill   Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyFri 3 Apr - 19:45

This place rocks! Yea they are in the bingo hall off of Brighton Dr. , but this is some of the best pie I have had for a long time (Save for the Tooth restaurants but its cheaper!) The prices are pretty decent and the specialty pizzas are huge! Same thing we had at a board game night at UncookedCabbages house a while ago. Try the Garlic Knots too!

http://genoandsalsnewyorkgrill.com/
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

PostSubject: Re: Geno and Sal's New York Grill   Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyMon 6 Apr - 1:42

I checked the menu on the website and thoes are pretty much standard (way expensive) pizza prices in anchorage, 20$ + is not my idea of a good deal (if that exact same pizza were 10$ with 2 toppings now we are talking). I think I have come to the conclusion that other than koots (and possibly park lanes, we will see but thats like 5$ in gas to get there) there are no real good deals in anchorage its all pretty much the standard extortion. Having just got over looming lay offs and a pay raise this year unlikely I am faced with having to be anti social (at least in a 35$ beer and pizza enviornment) to be able to save any money (I hope to god oil prices go back up to around 70$ a barrel and stay there otherwise this frugal behavior will most likely define my life if I stay in Alaska which I hope to do). I dont know what every one else is doing to be able to save money and still do stuff but my own finances prohibit me from spending 35$ for some beer and pizza except on very limited occasions (date nights with my GF, etc). I guess majoring in engineering was not all that lol, but I have to work with what I have. After I finish my PE I have to seriously start looking at making more money.

CdrKlown wrote:
This place rocks! Yea they are in the bingo hall off of Brighton Dr. , but this is some of the best pie I have had for a long time (Save for the Tooth restaurants but its cheaper!) The prices are pretty decent and the specialty pizzas are huge! Same thing we had at a board game night at UncookedCabbages house a while ago. Try the Garlic Knots too!

http://genoandsalsnewyorkgrill.com/
Back to top Go down
*Gnomie*
Cartman
Cartman
*Gnomie*

PostSubject: Re: Geno and Sal's New York Grill   Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyTue 7 Apr - 8:57

I will have to back up CdrKlown on this. It is Way Yummy cheers
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

PostSubject: Re: Geno and Sal's New York Grill   Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyTue 7 Apr - 17:03

Lots of stuff is way yummy if you want to talk about taste alone there are lots of places in anchorage, my issue is there is no where that is way yummy AND a good deal, 20$ for a pizza is expensive. My whole point is when you eat out in anchorage you are making a minor financial desicion, for the price of eating out a few times you could have your truck detailed, buy an X box, put money towards a new gun, etc. It is not like that in the lower 48 I could go out and get food when ever without it negitivly impacting my savings or other things I want to buy because it was yummy and resonablly priced.

As cdrklown said you have to pay to play, and deciding to buy a 55$ bucket of chicken or buy a 20$ pizza you have just made a monthly payment on a 4 wheeler, I will take the 4 wheeler over a pizza lol. That is my point not wheather or not its yummy or not. In the lower 48 that financial desicion does not have to be made becuase food is reasonablely priced.

*Gnomie* wrote:
I will have to back up CdrKlown on this. It is Way Yummy cheers
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Geno and Sal's New York Grill   Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyThu 9 Apr - 16:18

In the lower 48 they have sales taxes and state income taxes in most states and do not make as much as us on average. Federal workers get shit for COLA. I can kinda see why the food costs are so steep for those reasons alone.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Geno and Sal's New York Grill   Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyMon 13 Apr - 19:14

http://nnbaa.incentrev.com/index.cfm?action=offer&offerid=7136

get 50 bucks worth of gift certificates for $25 at Geno and Sal's. This is a great way to try out a new place!
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

PostSubject: Re: Geno and Sal's New York Grill   Geno and Sal's New York Grill EmptyMon 13 Apr - 23:10

That half off deal is pretty sweet, if you go in 2 or 3 ways on a pizza with thoes certificates that might not be a bad idea as long as these pizzas are truely like bo jos pizza (ie a 10-12 lb pizza just loaded with toppings), bo jos is a place in Colorado.

CdrKlown wrote:
http://nnbaa.incentrev.com/index.cfm?action=offer&offerid=7136

get 50 bucks worth of gift certificates for $25 at Geno and Sal's. This is a great way to try out a new place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geno and Sal's New York Grill   Geno and Sal's New York Grill Empty

Back to top Go down

Geno and Sal's New York Grill
Page 1 of 1