alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
WTF guys?!? EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
WTF guys?!? EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
WTF guys?!? EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
WTF guys?!? EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

WTF guys?!? EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
WTF guys?!? EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
WTF guys?!? EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
WTF guys?!? EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
WTF guys?!? EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

WTF guys?!?

Go down 
+2
CdrKlown
UncookedCabbage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyWed 25 Mar - 9:27

first you want a federation like in Star Ship Troopers but now that it is upon us you want to resist it? Come on! Join the brainless masses.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyThu 26 Mar - 0:44

the only federation I want is the United Federation of Planets!
Back to top Go down
DasGrif
Wannabe
Wannabe
DasGrif

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyMon 30 Mar - 0:28

You whiner! As long as I don't have to pay for the weak and pathetic with my taxes, and can continue living in the same manner as now, I don't care. Plus, I work for the government, I will get all the good stuff and be treated well (and become a citizen through my contributions - 'Starship Troopers reference') while you continue to fight the system. Anyway, long argument not ment fo rsimple postings.
Back to top Go down
snowbat
Continuum Transfunctioner
Continuum Transfunctioner
snowbat

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyMon 30 Mar - 1:39

He is just TROLLING
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyMon 30 Mar - 20:03

Who ever said yeah to big government on here Cabbage? I am very against big government. All true Alaskans should be thats the way of life up here....or at least it was!
Back to top Go down
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyMon 30 Mar - 21:57

It's UncookedCabbage, sir.
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyMon 30 Mar - 22:43

CdrKlown wrote:
Who ever said yeah to big government on here Cabbage? I am very against big government. All true Alaskans should be thats the way of life up here....or at least it was!

You have to very careful when you say "the government" there are very lagitimate branchs of government that do useful things its the beauracrats that sit around and waste money and have nothing better to do than try to pass gun legislation or some other social program that is a sink hole for money that has no useful end product. The good branchs of government need to go through and weed out the useless eaters (lol hitler reference) this will then generate more revenue for useful projects. I would say a good start on the list of good gov agencys are USGS, DOE, NOAA, FAA, certian aspects of the military (ie the ones not frittering away billions of dollars), coast gaurd, army corp of engineers, post office, etc.

Useless gov agencys we could afford to either consolodate or get rid of DEA, BATF, any sink hole 3 or 4 letter acronym that gobbles money and produces nothing useful.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyTue 31 Mar - 4:33

Definitely could do without the BATF!! I honestly don't know why its not all just one Gigantic FBI.
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyTue 31 Mar - 5:34

rppearso wrote:
CdrKlown wrote:

You have to very careful when you say "the government" there are very lagitimate branchs of government that do useful things its the beauracrats that sit around and waste money and have nothing better to do than try to pass gun legislation or some other social program that is a sink hole for money that has no useful end product. The good branchs of government need to go through and weed out the useless eaters (lol hitler reference) this will then generate more revenue for useful projects. I would say a good start on the list of good gov agencys are USGS, DOE, NOAA, FAA, certian aspects of the military (ie the ones not frittering away billions of dollars), coast gaurd, army corp of engineers, post office, etc.

Useless gov agencys we could afford to either consolodate or get rid of DEA, BATF, any sink hole 3 or 4 letter acronym that gobbles money and produces nothing useful.

I can't belive the EPA wasn't honerablefucking mentioned at least. That orginization is public enemy #1 and if what I read is true (and california sure is making it seem like it could be) then they are going to be increasingly and insanely opressive in the coming years.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyTue 31 Mar - 17:35

Oh for sure the EPA needs to go as well. I dont even consider them a legitimate government organization thats why I did not think to mention them.
Back to top Go down
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyWed 1 Apr - 21:37

CdrKlown wrote:
Definitely could do without the BATF!! I honestly don't know why its not all just one Gigantic FBI.

I can see the necessity of having FBI, CIA, and the like. Our whole system is set up with checks and balances. Ideally if a bad person was to work his way to the top of one the others could take him out. However, the BATF servers no purpose other then to harass legitimate gun owners and cultist compounds.
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyThu 2 Apr - 6:38

They did not do such a hot job of harrassing the branch dividians more like they got the harrasment lol. Not that I dont think david koresh was a creepy wierdo but when 2 of your least favorite organizations (BATF and cults) go at it, it is a favorable outcome no matter who wins lol.

UncookedCabbage wrote:
CdrKlown wrote:

I can see the necessity of having FBI, CIA, and the like. Our whole system is set up with checks and balances. Ideally if a bad person was to work his way to the top of one the others could take him out. However, the BATF servers no purpose other then to harass legitimate gun owners and cultist compounds.
Back to top Go down
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyThu 2 Apr - 7:55

rppearso wrote:
They did not do such a hot job of harrassing the branch dividians more like they got the harrasment lol. Not that I dont think david koresh was a creepy wierdo but when 2 of your least favorite organizations (BATF and cults) go at it, it is a favorable outcome no matter who wins lol.

lol!
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

WTF guys?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF guys?!?   WTF guys?!? EmptyThu 2 Apr - 16:25

muahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF guys?!? Empty