alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Press your luck 2010 edition EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Press your luck 2010 edition EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Press your luck 2010 edition EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Press your luck 2010 edition EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Press your luck 2010 edition EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Press your luck 2010 edition EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Press your luck 2010 edition EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Press your luck 2010 edition EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Press your luck 2010 edition EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Press your luck 2010 edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie
Admin
Admin
jamie

Press your luck 2010 edition Empty
PostSubject: Press your luck 2010 edition   Press your luck 2010 edition EmptyFri 30 Oct - 3:44

7/10 (definately a nostalgia score)

It's probably more fun if you have like 2 other people but it was definately nostolgic. I remember watching the TV show and rooting for the whammies every time. This one is based on the game from the 80's so that scores points right there. The new game is ok but the older one is a classic. Anyway the game wasn't anything pretty graphically wise and pretty simple. All you did was answer 4 questions you had to answer. If you answered first you get 3 and it went down from there. After that it's board time and is where the fun begins. Basically you use your wii remote as a buzzer for the board and the questions. My problem with the game and I'm not sure if it would be like this with all human players is that I got way too many whammies. The first game I got 3 right off the bat and the second game I whammied out which is no fun. Seeing the whammies was awesome but it was still aggrivating. That and I know the first game I won like 6 vacations so I'm sure it's pretty easy to cheat on this game too if you were to wait.

Anyway it's a good rental unless you want another party game but I think it might wear it's welcome out kinda fast.
Back to top Go down

Press your luck 2010 edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes :: The pCp Gamers Corner :: WII-
Jump to: