alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Zombie Strippers EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Zombie Strippers EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Zombie Strippers EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Zombie Strippers EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Zombie Strippers EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Zombie Strippers EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Zombie Strippers EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Zombie Strippers EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Zombie Strippers EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Zombie Strippers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie
Admin
Admin
jamie

Zombie Strippers Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Strippers   Zombie Strippers EmptyThu 29 Oct - 9:41

3/10

It starts out with a newcast that was bashing bush and then they said something about global warming. Anyway it cuts to a team that was hired to go to this lab and basically a virus was released and turned people into zombies. Well they kill all the zombies but one who was a member of their team I believe his name was byrdflough (bird flu) anyway he escapes undetected and ends up in a strip club so he stays for a few hours and I guess finally turns into a zombie and attacks one of the strippers and she dies and turns into a zombie.

Well apparently turning into a zombie made her a better stripper (she was already the headliner) and some of the other girls asked her to turn them into zombies and the club turned into like the best hotspot ever anyway after the shows the zombie strippers would take guys in the back the first zombie girl took a dude and she like started sucking his popsicle and he said something about her tongue being dry and she goes let me wet it and she bites hit penis off and it shows her chewing it it was nasty and I personally had to hold my junk cause that scene made it hurt bad.

Anyway it all goes good until one of the girls gets turned and she lets out the other zombies the owner stupidly put into a jail underneath his business. They all get out and start eating people. so the owner,dj,janitor, 2 strippers and the owners like main chick were in his office hiding out and they finally decide to get guns and try and kill zombies and that doesn't happen as I guess they have never seen a zombie movie ever in their life. As this was going on another scene were the main stripper and another stripper were fighting I only mention this as this was probably the funniest scene in the whole movie.

the main stripper she is losing and gets thrown on the ground well she gets some ping pong balls shoves them inside of her and starts a poppin she misses the other stripper though so she gets pool balls shoves them inside of her and pops them out well she misses every time but once and the other girl like has a baseball bat and hits it back into her and she like absorbs the energy or whatever and then she shoots it back out hitting the other girl in the stomache.

anyway the ending comes where the military team comes in and kills everybody apparently there could be no witnesses and one of the members was trying to fight it but gave up really really easily not sure why. The writing was bad so that's probably why. There was lots of nudity and that's about the only reason to watch the movie. Though one of the strippers does kinda look like marilyn manson and that's creepy. Overall it was ok and wasn't that bad I only kinda ignored the movie a few times and I fast forwarded through alot of the stripping scenes. I do have to say Jenna Jameson still has a pretty hot body.
Back to top Go down

Zombie Strippers
Page 1 of 1