alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Incubus!!! EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Incubus!!! EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Incubus!!! EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Incubus!!! EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Incubus!!! EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Incubus!!! EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Incubus!!! EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Incubus!!! EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Incubus!!! EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Incubus!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie
Admin
Admin
jamie

Incubus!!! Empty
PostSubject: Incubus!!!   Incubus!!! EmptyFri 10 Jul - 23:57

Incubus 3/10

This movie is stupid and has a ton of plot holes. It's about these kids who get in a wreck and stumble upon a installation with this dude who is in there. Anyway they have climbing gear and what not so they climb down into the installation as the door is locked.

So they find 2 bodies and they derive they killed themselves. Anyway soon their batteries in the flashlights die. Hmm climbing gear yet no extra batteries. So anyway they figure out the dude in the container like his soul took over peoples bodies when they fell asleep. So instead of just killing the dude they play a game they make one of the chicks go to sleep and they tie her up and put a gag in her mouth. well she wakes up all scared and stuff and her boyfriend being the genius he is undoes her gag and she tried to kill them.

What a smart individual if by smart I meant stupid :rolleyes5:

So they have to kill the chick which doesn't make sense as she's tied up anyway they finally decide to finally kill the dude and instead of like taking a screw driver or shovel to the dude they just pull his wires.

And now I guess the dude is alive again somehow who knows and just killed off the boyfriend. So now there is only a chick left. This movie pisses me off
Back to top Go down

Incubus!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes :: Reviews :: Critics Couch :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: