alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie
Admin
Admin
jamie

Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu 14 May - 1:18

-5/10

frack this game frack it to hell. I think I'm on the last mission or some shit and fucking I guess I have to take out all 3 gangs probably 4 as there is this other whore of a chick that is scrweing you over too. Anyway you can't just do it your own way ofcourse not and ofcourse you are very limited to the cars you can get.

The first boss mission is in a ring and you have to basically bash the boss's car to get back a document now it wouldn't be so bad but he has 20 of his special friends chasing after you too. It could be more or less I don't fucking know I just know after they will probably all coat their boss in their "special" sauce. Anyway after that a dude on a motorcycle grabs the document. And instead of taking your gun out and shooting him in the back of the head you let him go and have to chase after him. Well he runs and hides in a subway which isn't too bad as it's gun play so no vehicles needed.

Ok so after you get past his "special" friends he hijacks a subway tram or whatever the frack it's called. So this is when the fun begins it wouldn't be too bad if it's just the car and a few motorcycles chasing after you but ofcourse it's not they have cars too. Cars are a pain in the ass especially when on a motorcycle as they will crunch you up against walls and make your bike explode and when that happens it's oh so much fun because you basically failed the mission. So what you have to do is shoot where the cable cars connect and every car you get rid of the train goes faster. I had it down to 1 car and that thing had to have been going 150 mph I couldn't catch up to that thing even if I somehow made jesus into a gasoline and filled my car up with him.

So this is when I die as there are 2 cars I believe and a motorcycle. I can get 1 car but the other one sneaks up beside me and even though I pop the guy in the head 3 times he doesn't die. he's like the fucking terminator or something. Oh I'd also like to say that I've never heard of a car being able to go as fast as they can with tires when all 4 tires are blown. They also can apparently turn the same too though I can't so it must be some kind of hidden skill or something. So yeah I'm stuck there so frack this game frack it in it's ass.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu 14 May - 6:44

let us know how you really Feel!
Back to top Go down
jamie
Admin
Admin
jamie

PostSubject: Re: Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu 14 May - 8:41

CdrKlown wrote:
let us know how you really Feel!

I think I did that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheelman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes :: The pCp Gamers Corner :: XBOX-