alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Biblical grounds for divorce EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Biblical grounds for divorce EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Biblical grounds for divorce EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Biblical grounds for divorce EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Biblical grounds for divorce EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Biblical grounds for divorce EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Biblical grounds for divorce EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Biblical grounds for divorce EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Biblical grounds for divorce EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Biblical grounds for divorce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

Biblical grounds for divorce Empty
PostSubject: Biblical grounds for divorce   Biblical grounds for divorce EmptyThu 7 May - 6:52

Just curious to see what peoples oppinions are of biblical grounds for divorce.

Here is a sample from another forum I am debating on but get tired of going around in circles with idiots lol.

http://www.gracecentered.com/christian_forums/index.php/topic,34619.30.html
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Biblical grounds for divorce   Biblical grounds for divorce EmptySun 10 May - 3:15

I think one reason why there are less Catholics that get Divorced vice Protestants is because Catholics have a rigorous process that they have to go through before they get married ie tests and stuff to make sure they are actually right for each other.
Back to top Go down
rppearso
The Accepted
The Accepted
rppearso

PostSubject: Re: Biblical grounds for divorce   Biblical grounds for divorce EmptySun 10 May - 5:04

That is a very good point. Although how would the catholic chruch respond if one of your criteria were birth control would they take an objective view of it to make sure there was compatibility or would church dogma come before the stability of the couples future marriage.

CdrKlown wrote:
I think one reason why there are less Catholics that get Divorced vice Protestants is because Catholics have a rigorous process that they have to go through before they get married ie tests and stuff to make sure they are actually right for each other.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Biblical grounds for divorce   Biblical grounds for divorce EmptyMon 11 May - 1:44

No Idea never been through it.
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

PostSubject: Re: Biblical grounds for divorce   Biblical grounds for divorce EmptyMon 11 May - 15:18

CdrKlown wrote:

nah, its more becaused catholics are "god fearing" and god gets angry when you get divorced (FEAR!)

this sect seems deeply seeded in one of humanity's greatest modivators (fear) and does a good job of using it in nearly every facit of life.

rppearso wrote:
That is a very good point. Although how would the catholic chruch respond if one of your criteria were birth control would they take an objective view of it to make sure there was compatibility or would church dogma come before the stability of the couples future marriage.

I think that lately the church has slightly altered its stance in this area, but again for the most part you'd be SOL if your view differs from the church, or so history has shown (especialy with catholics)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biblical grounds for divorce   Biblical grounds for divorce Empty

Back to top Go down

Biblical grounds for divorce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes :: New World Order Resistance :: Politics and Religion :: The Alter-
Jump to: