alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$

Go down 
+2
manstallion_gregmo
offroadtoyota
6 posters
AuthorMessage
offroadtoyota
Poser
Poser
offroadtoyota

Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ Empty
PostSubject: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyWed 1 Apr - 15:26

clown
If you do not like topics about the "government" that everyone has been led to believe we are protected by and believe has our interests at heart...don't visit this page. This is your favorite TRUTH information gatherer. Please visit the following website and give any respone you would like to this message. I am just a prophet sent to help those in need of the truth.
http://www.usavsus.info
The real truth why the sheeple of "america" think that it's all safe and that the politicians are doing their best to help you and me out. F*** them.
Back to top Go down
manstallion_gregmo
Poser
Poser

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyThu 2 Apr - 5:08

Hey yea, I definatly think that we are headed in the wrong direction. I know it sounds conspiracy theorist of me but I mean it is fact that there are people that want to merge into a one world government. There are people that want a north american union, which is probably why we havnt worked to slow the illegal immigration. Worst of all there is people that want to micro chip you. There was a young lady at UAA going around trying to get people to sign a petition that stated that all little girls shall get a hpv vaccination. I got into a huge arguement with her and it got really heated after she stated that she wishes to also see all people get micro chipped. Her reasoning was incase someone got lost. Thats what the government wants you to feel nice and cozy warm, but they also want to keep tabs on you at all times. Big brother is real.
Back to top Go down
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyThu 2 Apr - 5:33

I'm alright with the hpv vaccination for boys and girls. I'm also ok with vaccinations for Polio, measles, mumps, and rubella. I think that's how it's spelled. I'd have to agree on the whole micro chipping thing. I don't want people keeping track of what I do. It's not necessary to document that I have no life......
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyThu 2 Apr - 16:24

Yea Screw that shit they can come micro chip me the same time they are trying to take my guns away. How do these sheeples become such idiots?
Back to top Go down
manstallion_gregmo
Poser
Poser

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyThu 2 Apr - 17:49

The problem with forcing girls under 18 to have a vaccination is that it implies that the government owns your body and as long as you do with it as they seem fit you will be ok(nice and safe). The truth about hpv is what if a woman practices celibacy, or only has one sexual partner. Anyways i supose i am more in favor of personal liberty rather than forced safety. It should be up to the parents.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyFri 3 Apr - 19:35

I can kinda see it as a preventative public safety thing for when they get older they dont spread it to others because they can not catch it...i dunno
Back to top Go down
wrcRS
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyThu 16 Apr - 19:53

manstallion_gregmo wrote:
Anyways i supose i am more in favor of personal liberty rather than forced safety. It should be up to the parents.

Thats a good point.

To quote Charlie Wilson's War "We'll see."
Back to top Go down
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyFri 17 Apr - 19:18

... i am more in favor of personal liberty rather than forced safety. It should be up to the parents.

Problem is most parents anymore are idiots.
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyThu 23 Apr - 21:48

UncookedCabbage wrote:
... i am more in favor of personal liberty rather than forced safety. It should be up to the parents.

product of poor education (run by gov.), and the "entitlement" mentality that people have (which is reinforced by the gov).

The problem for people with this mindset (our mind set, true conservatives) is that we have no call to action, we have no true leadership, and we are just a drift in this crazy fucking world.

The best thing I've found as an outlet for my frustration is to "preach" the Obama deception, its a well layed out video that granted only scratches the surface, but that scratch goes far deeper than most People(sheeple) go; and its much more acceptable for the "masses" than say, 9/11 theory or Alien cover up stuff (which are both valid topics for exploration IMO, but give the "crazy" impression when brought up too early to "truth newbies")
Back to top Go down
wrcRS
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyThu 23 Apr - 23:02

TargeT wrote:
UncookedCabbage wrote:

product of poor education (run by gov.), and the "entitlement" mentality that people have (which is reinforced by the gov).

The problem for people with this mindset (our mind set, true conservatives) is that we have no call to action, we have no true leadership, and we are just a drift in this crazy fucking world.

The best thing I've found as an outlet for my frustration is to "preach" the Obama deception, its a well layed out video that granted only scratches the surface, but that scratch goes far deeper than most People(sheeple) go; and its much more acceptable for the "masses" than say, 9/11 theory or Alien cover up stuff (which are both valid topics for exploration IMO, but give the "crazy" impression when brought up too early to "truth newbies")

Don't fool yourself, true conservatives don't teach their kids anything either. Bad parenting runs across party lines.
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ EmptyThu 23 Apr - 23:16

wrcRS wrote:

Don't fool yourself, true conservatives don't teach their kids anything either. Bad parenting runs across party lines.

Oh, I never said that, I just said that we are (for the most part) a product of our poor ejumication system, they have you for 12 VERY influential years of your life, to think that doesnt greatly impact you as a person would be a very blind view.

Hell I can't spell any thing that has more than 4 letters in it, and what ever grammar skills I have came from boarderline addictive reading habits I had as a smaller version of myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$   Are we just sheeple in this One World Government?  You bet your @$$ Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we just sheeple in this One World Government? You bet your @$$
Page 1 of 1