alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Valley Lan party spot EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Valley Lan party spot EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Valley Lan party spot EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Valley Lan party spot EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Valley Lan party spot EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Valley Lan party spot EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Valley Lan party spot EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Valley Lan party spot EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Valley Lan party spot EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Valley Lan party spot

Go down 
+2
UncookedCabbage
TargeT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

Valley Lan party spot Empty
PostSubject: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyTue 31 Mar - 5:49

You can rent the armory gym @ wasilla for like 20 bucks an hour or something, and if I'm the one in charge i can do it free of charge and say you paid me. Its probably 60x40 with power etc.., set up some tables and bring some coolers and you could have a weekend of fun.

Just throwin it out there.
Back to top Go down
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyTue 31 Mar - 16:17

I heard that there was a place in Anchorage called AK Friendly Fire. I guess it's like a gaming haven.
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyTue 31 Mar - 17:18

yeah, this would be more of an "orginized BYOC" dunno if there's enough intrest for something like that; but I know of some space.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyTue 31 Mar - 17:29

sounds like it would be a great place to have a "Gaming Retreat" I'd be down. They got cots there too? I guess the big question is do they have the TV's already there? That would be the biggest PITA logistically I think.
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyTue 31 Mar - 23:31

CdrKlown wrote:
sounds like it would be a great place to have a "Gaming Retreat" I'd be down. They got cots there too? I guess the big question is do they have the TV's already there? That would be the biggest PITA logistically I think.

since i manage the facility,.. heh, yeah we have 1 65" sharp Aquos that could be used. but just the 1.

cots? uhm. not really... but there is a mini weight center set up.. haha.

and the costs for the facility would be zero (which is pretty hard to find) plus we could be as loud as we want, lots of parking.. umm running water? free power?

I dunno seems like a good foundation to me, but I've been offering this place up for a while now and never had a single intrested party.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyWed 1 Apr - 4:37

That sounds like a pretty good deal. If we could bring in a few TV's too that could be awesome. Probably have to pitch some tents outside or something if there is going to be a weekend out of it. I guess the biggest thing will be luring people from A-town to head out there to play and party.
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyWed 1 Apr - 5:41

pitch tents? the place is pretty big.... i might even be able to arange cots with some lead time.
Back to top Go down
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyWed 1 Apr - 21:31

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
AKS4
Cartman
Cartman
AKS4

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyFri 3 Apr - 6:55

Damn man... seriosuly? you;ve been holding out.

I'd be in.. hell be like a house party just.... not at our houses.

We def need to get more A-town peeps out to the valley.
Back to top Go down
snowbat
Continuum Transfunctioner
snowbat

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyFri 3 Apr - 9:19

time and date?
Back to top Go down
*Gnomie*
Cartman
Cartman
*Gnomie*

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptySat 4 Apr - 18:00

This sounds like a great night, you guys are gonna have fun!!
Back to top Go down
snowbat
snowbat

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyWed 15 Apr - 4:21

So are we going to try and work this thing out. I have been craving some LAN fragging.
Back to top Go down
UncookedCabbage
Admin
Admin
UncookedCabbage

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyWed 15 Apr - 5:04

Lets start talking dates. Early may still too cold for tent camping?
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyWed 15 Apr - 11:05

The suck thing is Snowbat and I are on opposite panama break days.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyMon 27 Apr - 15:41

Well Target we are still trying to put one together but my best guess is it would be better after the first week of june as Snowbat, Dasgrif, and myself all have an ORI and everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut for now. June/July would be a great time to do it if we were to pitch some tents outside. Is there anywhere to Paintball around that place as well?
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyThu 30 Apr - 18:31

CdrKlown wrote:
Well Target we are still trying to put one together but my best guess is it would be better after the first week of june as Snowbat, Dasgrif, and myself all have an ORI and everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut for now. June/July would be a great time to do it if we were to pitch some tents outside. Is there anywhere to Paintball around that place as well?

yes there is room to paint ball (the recruiters do it all the time), I'd need a list of activities and at least a couple of weeks lead on a solid date.

though we'll most likely have to work with the "its easier to ask forgiveness than permission" on the paintball topic... haha

6-7 june is a NO GO
July is pretty open.
Back to top Go down
CdrKlown
Clown Commander
Clown Commander
CdrKlown

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyMon 4 May - 7:28

6-7 we will still be doing our ORI so thats a no go for us as well.
Back to top Go down
snowbat
snowbat

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyMon 4 May - 8:50

Can we pull end of June?
Back to top Go down
TargeT
pCp player
pCp player
TargeT

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyFri 22 May - 6:00

im out of state untill the 24th of june, gimme some dates though, so i can check em out.
Back to top Go down
AKS4
Cartman
Cartman
AKS4

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot EmptyFri 12 Jun - 5:04

OOooooo, keep me informed of this, I used to love LAN parties. Sid Meyers civilization and Command and Conquer, oh, and Quake/Duke Nukem.

Paint ball, ironically never have done, but yeah TargeT, keep me posted yo..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley Lan party spot   Valley Lan party spot Empty

Back to top Go down

Valley Lan party spot
Page 1 of 1