alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spend hours at a time gaming, watching movies, talking politics, then can turn around and go out camping, shooting, hiking/biking, paintballing, off-roading, you may be an ALASKAN PROACTIVE COUCH POTATO!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» secondamendmenttaskforce.com
Ghostbusters EmptySat 28 Apr - 3:25 by 2cb

» alaskagunrights.org/2ATF
Ghostbusters EmptySat 28 Apr - 2:13 by 2cb

» Hellloooooo!
Ghostbusters EmptySat 2 Oct - 3:15 by AKS4

» Bars with good drink specials
Ghostbusters EmptyFri 8 Jan - 22:15 by CdrKlown

Ghostbusters EmptyFri 25 Dec - 19:20 by CdrKlown

» charlie chaplin speech
Ghostbusters EmptyTue 15 Dec - 2:46 by jamie

» The Men Who Stare at Goats
Ghostbusters EmptySun 8 Nov - 5:46 by CdrKlown

» Born to Fight
Ghostbusters EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

» The Tiger Blade
Ghostbusters EmptySat 7 Nov - 9:08 by jamie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Thu 8 Apr - 8:48
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Google Search

Ghostbusters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie
Admin
Admin
jamie

Ghostbusters Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters   Ghostbusters EmptyTue 23 Jun - 9:22

It was a pretty decent game and did play somewhat like a movie. Basically you are a new ghostbuster and have to pretty much do the ghostbusters job. Your supposed to help them but most of the stuff you kinda end up doing yourself. Though the AI does trap ghosts and can be helpful at times.

You can also find haunted artifacts not sure if they tie into the movies but the couple I remember is haunted beard, jeans, ghostbusters dvd, ghostbusters shirt and mug. Also as you find the artifacts they are put into the firehouse which can suck as there isn't really a trophy room so the stuff is kinda piled around. The jeans are the worst as they do walk all over the place.

The painting in the second movie is in the firehouse and you can talk to it that's kinda cool. Alot of the missions seemed very similar to the first movie. The hotel mission is very similar to the first movie. You also fight the Staypuft marshmallow man which is cool.

Basically you have to defeat Zool again and I can't remember all the locations just the hotel and the streets of ny city and a sunken island and the library which is actually a pretty cool level. Gameplay is maybe 13 hours total which is pretty short. One of the things I didn't like is that you can replay missions but you don't get to keep your upgrades which there weren't that many anyway.

7/10

I guess I should also address the differences between the systems

360: best version
ps3: doesn't show scorch marks but it comes with the first movie on bluray
wii: cartoon graphics and I guess you have move the wii mote in certain directions to trap the ghost.
Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alaskaproactivecouchpotatoes :: The pCp Gamers Corner :: XBOX-
Jump to: